Paladin event in King's Row bugged badly

Fortilicious

If memory serves, this is a legacy bug cause it was happening back when the game was live as well, but since you guys are adding features and working on the game, here goes:  The Paladin event in King's Row doesn't work properly.  People say that the event life bar shows Paladin at 100% and persists after paladin is already taken down, but I've been in the area when the event started and not only does paladin never show, but the shining stars are just standing around looking bored in the middle of one of the streets.  they'll attack mobs that wander by, but that's it.

• 3 weeks later

I was part of one once and someone threw out a GM and clobbered him in nearly an instant it felt. The health bar never changed and the Only reason I knew he was gone is because I'd received the power for it. Weirdly enough, that power disappeared from my tray later that night and I'd only used it once out of the 3(?) uses.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)