Superior Command of the Mastermind set not counting as Unique

SmalltalkJava

It doesn't look like the "Unique" tag isn't working or enabled on the Superior Command of the Mastermind IO sets. 

You can slot 6 the Superior Command of the Mastermind sets on multiple pets.    The set bonuses appear to count also, I saw the Combat Attributes Window counting things more than one time    The only thing that doesn't count more than one time is the AOE resist proc.

My character Lord Varas on Everlasting currently has the Acc/Dam and Acc/Dam/Rech slotted 2 times each.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

• 2 weeks later
On 7/21/2021 at 10:22 AM, SmalltalkJava said:

It doesn't look like the "Unique" tag isn't working or enabled on the Superior Command of the Mastermind IO sets. 

You can slot 6 the Superior Command of the Mastermind sets on multiple pets.    The set bonuses appear to count also, I saw the Combat Attributes Window counting things more than one time    The only thing that doesn't count more than one time is the AOE resist proc.

My character Lord Varas on Everlasting currently has the Acc/Dam and Acc/Dam/Rech slotted 2 times each.

Rule of 5 still apply?

9 hours ago, GraspingVileTerror said:

There are other sources of 10% Recharge which could be used to test that.

It's not "10% Recharge", it's whatever the bonus is named that controls the max count. If you have five 10% Recharge bonuses named "Huge Recharge Bonus" and another five 10% Recharge bonuses named "Ultimate Recharge Bonus", you'd get all ten, because you don't have more than five of each named bonus.

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Enhancement_Set_Bonuses

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/1/2021 at 9:29 AM, srmalloy said:

I don't know if you can make a MM with more than five pet powers to test that.

True, best I could come up with is a Demon/Dark for five pets.  I’d need to fiddle with my build a bit because I don’t know if Hecatombs 10% recharge bonus is worded same as that of a four piece SCOMM 10% Recharge bonus.

The remainder of the SCOMM bonuses aren’t quite as juicy for the slots required, although stacked 4% damage bonuses for 2-slotting would be interesting.