Bio/Stone build help with an extra side of Bio knowledge

TCRSavage

Super fun powersets, once you get rid of the FX on bio, but my question - how the heck do you slot these two?  Other sets (/rad) seem pretty self explanatory when leveling and even at 50.  Bio has a lot going on, and stone melee seems to throw me off.

In Mids, it looks like all I need from stone melee is Tremor, stone fists, and stone mallet, with seismic smash for flavor.  I was thinking of trying just the 4 attacks, planning on doing tremor every 5 or 6 seconds as it comes up, using it as both a taunt and dps.  However - my standard building for dps powers is 'solid' sets (all 6) or the ol' 5/1 mix for something like kb to kd.  Both of these sets seem like they can take advantage of procs, but I've nowhere to even start grasping the best use of Bio as a primary.

So, for anyone with experience with these powersets, how do you slot your Bio tanker?  I started 4 slotting the T1 and T3 toggles, full 6 set in ablative carapace.  I've got dna siphon and inexhaustible untouched for the moment, because the tooltips say much of the powers are unenhanceable.

Is DNA siphon best used with something like end sets, or as a pbaoe damage power with procs?  Seriously, every power in bio does 4 things.  Any guidance is so very greatly appreciated!

If you are trying to understand my concept and desires for the build, think of it like a bolder rolling downhill.  I want to roll in, smash face, watch stuff fly all over the place in my wake.  I like short activation times and fast attack chains, but I'm also just used to scrappin'.  

+rchrg FF procs too in Stone attacks that take KD/KB.  I'd also keep Heavy Mallet and Fault on the consideration list for this reason.  Curious to see how people look at slotting this.  I was torn between a Bio/Stone and Fire/Stone concept (ppl say Fire/Stone will still do more damage with the damage aura and Burn).

Something like this. At the start you'll be doing Heavy Mallet, Stone Fist, Stone Mallet, Stone Fist. Later you'll be doing Seismic Smash, Stone Mallet, Heavy Mallet, Stone Mallet. There will be a small gap when the FF proc doesn't go off, but not much to be done there.

79% S/L resistances will be capped with a second ATO proc and Barrier. Nothing much to be done for E/N which has always been Bio's weakness. It will still go up by another another 20% between ATOs and Barrier though.

(Near) 40% defenses will be softcapped when you hit Barrier. For 90% of the game you won't even bother using Barrier because you'll be using Ablative on cooldown (no pointing saving it).

Skimped on endurance recovery because you have DNA Siphon. Remember if you use it on corpses you get Recovery and Regen, and if used on living it gives HP and endurance. So it's versatile and with the recharge it's up for nearly every spawn.

The build should be decently sturdy with all the knockdowns going on and the FF procs accelerating the return of Ablative and DNA Siphon.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Bio Armor
Secondary Power Set: Stone Melee
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Max HP%(5), GldArm-3defTpProc(5)
Level 1: Stone Fist -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Stone Mallet -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Dam%(36), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36)
Level 4: Heavy Mallet -- SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(13), KntCrs-Rechg/EndRdx(13), TchofDth-Dam%(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(15)
Level 6: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(11)
Level 8: Adaptation
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(21), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 12: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(17), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Absorb%(21)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 16: Build Up -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 18: DNA Siphon -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal(34), ThfofEss-+End%(50)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(27)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Genetic Contamination -- SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(37)
Level 28: Tremor -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 30: Inexhaustible -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(37), SynSck-Dam/Rech(42), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(42), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(42), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(45)
Level 32: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39)
Level 35: Focused Accuracy -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), EndRdx-I(43), RctRtc-Pcptn(45)
Level 38: Seismic Smash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(43), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Rchg(46), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(46), UnbCns-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(48), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Tough -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(50), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(31), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(31), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 6: Defensive Adaptation