lvl 35 need advice please

wmtyrance

So for my summon pets I have 3 slots in each and was wonder which S O enhancement I should slot since I can't afford  I O's Also which S O enhancements would you recommend for my own attacks? I just hit lvl 35 and standing in the magic shop not knowing what to do.

Thanks 

So for my summon pets I have 3 slots in each and was wonder which S O enhancement I should slot since I can't afford  I O's Also which S O enhancements would you recommend for my own attacks? I just hit lvl 35 and standing in the magic shop not knowing what to do.

Thanks

I would go one end, one acc and one dam. Is this your first character? I often email 2 million influence from a high level to a low level. It usually lasts until they hit 50.

Hello and thank you for the reply. And yes this is my first character. I could use that influence it would help a lot. Should I pm you with the name.

I should rephrase that. I send influence to myself from one of my high level characters to one of my new, low level characters.

Sell a couple of orange salvage for a million each. Money problems solved.

When you say summon pets do you mean as an MM. If as mastermind you pets should be 6 slotted at level 35 esp the first two tier ones.

Wow, six slotted at lvl 35 what about your other powers do you ignore them all in favor of the pets? What about health and stamina too

Actually by 19 the first and second tier are at least 5 slotted. Granted the others skills are only 3 or some 2 slotted but the pets are what I feel I need for the damage and they need the slots in my opinion. The skills that support in my secondary the more important ones are 3 slotted. This is only at 19. I also try to get the best pet set at a low level and then I just attune them so I don't have to change them until I am ready to change them out for a purple set if I get the money for those.

Just the way I play of course. Others probably do it differently. I just like my pets to be max slotted fast so they have good accuracy and damage if possible. I can do +2 and with trap and time even +3 if I use teleport foe a lot solo. Of course this is just my way of playing and I'm not saying it is what others do of course.  If I do a shield secondary then the shields are 4 slotted as fast as possible. I have done elite bosses with this set up quite well at lower levels but it does not work with some primaries. They take an even more expensive investment to even do +2 so the primary and secondary choice is also important.

Wow, six slotted at lvl 35 what about your other powers do you ignore them all in favor of the pets? What about health and stamina too

you don't say what your secondary is, but in general your henchmen should be six slot immediately.

if you have attacks from your primary which is fine to get through the levels until you have your henchmen and both upgrades - it's time to respec out of them and let the pets and your secondary work.

you don't say what your secondary is, but in general your henchmen should be six slot immediately.

if you have attacks from your primary which is fine to get through the levels until you have your henchmen and both upgrades - it's time to respec out of them and let the pets and your secondary work.

My secondary is poison And my pets are 3 wolves two lions and a giant dire wolf. I have swarm and summon hawk and call ravens.

My secondary is poison And my pets are 3 wolves two lions and a giant dire wolf. I have swarm and summon hawk and call ravens.

it's time to /respec and six slot your henchmen and your level 18 defense/regen power. do not slot your attacks. mm's have higher end costs for their secondaries than other at's and we don't have the end to spam attacks. if you wish to keep one, keep the one that has -fly as that is useful but only put a single accuracy in it. use leftover slots to flesh out poison and your pool powers.

it's time to /respec and six slot your henchmen and your level 18 defense/regen power. do not slot your attacks. mm's have higher end costs for their secondaries than other at's and we don't have the end to spam attacks. if you wish to keep one, keep the one that has -fly as that is useful but only put a single accuracy in it. use leftover slots to flesh out poison and your pool powers.

Wow so I should only have one slot in my attacks only?

Like everything it's up to you. I tend to 5 or 6 slot my MM's attacks but they are lower priority so they don't get many slots until higher levels. It also depends on how you play and what you want to use the attacks for, I tend to use them to draw aggro (in combination with Provoke) so slotting for extra damage does help. If you just want the debuff then accuracy is probably fine.

Defender Smash!

Like everything it's up to you. I tend to 5 or 6 slot my MM's attacks but they are lower priority so they don't get many slots until higher levels. It also depends on how you play and what you want to use the attacks for, I tend to use them to draw aggro (in combination with Provoke) so slotting for extra damage does help. If you just want the debuff then accuracy is probably fine.

So much to learn and you guys are great. I put damage accuracy and recharge in them.