Possible Ouro flashback bug: Archmage Tarixus

Tahliah

I asked about this in Badges, but it occurred to me that the Archmage Tarixus missions via Ouro might be bugged.

In short, when I click on the Pillar and select his missions, I get only the intro text.  No way to select the mission; the bottom part where you can select the mission doesn't exist.  Yes, I am a villain, and yes, I can access other redside missions via the Pillar (both in my base and in Ouro). 

Should we be able to select these missions?  And if not, why are they still appearing as options via the Pillar?  Bug? (she asks breathlessly, desperately wanting Bug badge :P).

Taraxus requires a prerequisite badge, Lorekeeper.  If you don't have it, you can't access his content even through Ouroboros.  There's a few villain contacts that require badges to access.  Television requires Master of the Airwaves, Doc Buzzsaw's older arc (not her Freaklok arc) called for either Bling or Mr/Ms Big, one of the contacts in Grandville needs the Toxic Tarantula badge, and Viridian helpfully spells out about 4 badges you need to run his missions.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

1 minute ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Taraxus requires a prerequisite badge, Lorekeeper.  If you don't have it, you can't access his content even through Ouroboros.

Omg, THANK YOU so much!  I will figure out how to get that badge.

You ROCK!  ❤️

Just now, Tahliah said:

Omg, THANK YOU so much!  I will figure out how to get that badge.

You ROCK!  ❤️

Lorekeeper is a fairly easy History badge, a few plaques scatters in some red zones.  Some legwork but not much trouble.

• Thanks 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 2 weeks later
On 8/13/2021 at 12:10 PM, srmalloy said:

You're probably not going to find any new ones; Longbow has been vaccinating everyone that isn't too fast for them to catch.

I'm such a goof!  Plagues, plaques . . . not exactly tomato, tomahto, huh?  Thanks for the giggles!