WIP: CityBinder for Homecoming (where to upload?)

I've found CityBinder to be extremely useful for setting up key binds. You can find it here (https://sourceforge.net/projects/citybinder/), but it hasn't been updated since 2015, so lots of things were missing like power sets, Arachnos ATs, several emotes, costume change emotes. Also, the UI left a lot to be desired. That's where I come in.

I've been working on making a bunch of improvements to it by adding missing content and improving the UI to make it a bit more intuitive, clear, and better looking (like unsquishing cut-off labels, greying out inactive options, adding margins around the edges of windows). I call this version "CityBinder for Homecoming." Eventually, I'd like to add an image macro generator, but I'm new to using Lua and IUP (the library for UI elements), so I'm still learning how to do it.

I'd like to upload the first version soon, after I fix a few things, but where should I upload such a thing?

Here are some screenshots showing CB with an enhanced Inspiration popper window (with a new set of default self-tell colors, new bubble icons that show a sample of your color choices all together, and the addition of Dual Inspirations) and my experimental image macro maker so far.

newCB.png

macromaker.png

Edited by Tailcoat
  • Thumbs Up 3