Sending mail to a global, message too long by 1 and 2965 characters

Zed

Hi,

So i wanted to send badge tips to a friend, but my message is too long by 1 characters.

Shoot. Let's remove that extra space.

What now, it's "too long by 2965 characters" ? (which i'm pretty sure is the length of the whole thing)

I've heard an image can be worth 2965 characters a thousand words so here it is 馃榿

https://imgur.com/a/lKNFQvo

Sorry, too big to fit as an attachment and can't embed it either.

The in-game email system makes me long for the sophistication of Prodigy, ca. 1986. 馃槢

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:聽 GABS Bindfile聽 路聽 WindowScaler聽 路聽 Teleport Guide聽 路聽 and City of Zeroes聽 all at聽 www.Shenanigunner.com

As a work-around, I will cut and paste the entire email that has too many characters onto notepad, wordpad or something. Then I'll just cut it in half and send two emails. Yes, it's annoying. Unfortunately, that's my only solution.聽

• Thumbs Up 1

I find Notepad++ the absolutely essential ASCII-editing tool. In this case, it can display characters, with and without line-returns that sometimes matter to text windows and sometimes don't.

It makes Notepad look like a toy and doesn't have Wordpad's faults of using non-ASCII encoding.

And it's free and well-maintained.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:聽 GABS Bindfile聽 路聽 WindowScaler聽 路聽 Teleport Guide聽 路聽 and City of Zeroes聽 all at聽 www.Shenanigunner.com

Back when I had a SG on live i want to say I have copy+paste / overflowed the email body and there was no graceful recovery.聽 Along with horrible formatting I just keep the email to sending attachments and brief messages.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."聽 -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 馃崓 Pizza 馃崟 is my thumbs up.聽