Kai Push

KC4800

I am loving this power, but have noticed, by adding one KB enhancer, you push the mob out of range of circled snipe, which is kind of silly.

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

I don't know what the motivation was for changing the range of Fast Snipes (PVP?) but it definitely hurt my non-Blapper playstyle.

Full disclosure, it also hurt my Stalker/Scrapper playstyle, as my melee characters with Patron snipes can't target those stubborn/cowardly enemies that won't come to me!

• 2 weeks later

I've thought of doing something crazy like that just for the hell of it.  Beyond that, hey, if you can't reach them, they can't reach you either.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝