Suggestions: hero and villain SGs being able to be in game rivals with a "rogues gallery" system & the idea of a nemesis system

1 hour ago, Triumphant said:

Yeah, it's a little cludgy, I agree.  Just trying to think of workarounds that could be used until a better in-game way is implemented.

Right and i do appreciate the thought and such solutions work, if not well. 

I believe my apparent "aggro" (i believe you said that in terms of hostility?) is because similer alternative solutions have come across as "just do this, its good enough" which I find to be counter productive to trying to improve the game. 

I'll just reiterate that I know the devs can't really work on the game due to copyright (even if the devs of pirates of the carabbian online devs have done similar, but that's probably because Disney doesn't care) 

So these suggestions are for when they get the rights as I believe they will. 

I had an idea a while ago where everyone gets a nemesis with the same AT and origin, but "inverted" powers like Iceman and Pyro.  So if you're a sword/ninj scrapper, you fight maybe a mace/shield scrapper.  Ice Dom vs Fire Dom, Archer blaster vs either DP or AR, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Menelruin said:

I had an idea a while ago where everyone gets a nemesis with the same AT and origin, but "inverted" powers like Iceman and Pyro.  So if you're a sword/ninj scrapper, you fight maybe a mace/shield scrapper.  Ice Dom vs Fire Dom, Archer blaster vs either DP or AR, etc.

Not a bad idea perhaps that could be the "default" option if you don't want to customize the nemesis. 

• Like 1

Nice thought but it'd have to be a whole lot better than the Nemesis system in CO.  The one is CO is very underwhelming and big letdown IMO.  I mean really it sucks.  You're better off doing this stuff in AE here since you have full control over their look, actions and dialogue. 

2 hours ago, ZacKing said:

Nice thought but it'd have to be a whole lot better than the Nemesis system in CO.  The one is CO is very underwhelming and big letdown IMO.  I mean really it sucks.  You're better off doing this stuff in AE here since you have full control over their look, actions and dialogue. 

Well yes, this whole idea is to take what CO has for the system and improve it to make it filler and more rich in content. 

The idea was good Cos exacution was terrible and I personally believe that the devs on CoX can do better then cryptic.