Improved/advanced paper and scanner

Lusid

Since the zones that allow for level shifting, or even the amount of level 50 zones are very limited, i suggest a new newspaper and police scanner that allows you to find level 50 (maybe even fully level shifted) missions in every zone. This way we can go anywhere and fight the enemies native to those zones. No new enemies required (except maybe level 50 versions of those that don't exist), no new maps, very limited additions to make it happen.

While the papers don't do this right now, tip missions already do, though they don't create level 50 (say) skulls or hellions if you take missions in Atlas.  And yes, it would take work to get level 50 versions of those groups that don't have them. (And, frankly, the skulls - for example - should not be, or have, a level 50 threat. You smack down their big-bads by the teens. They're a drug-pushing gang.)

What I think I'd rather see, as parts or as a whole -

- Ability to take paper missions in any zone unlocks at 50 (to keep someone from not really progressing by staying stuck in one zone.)

- New missions written up for groups trying to take advantage of hazard zones. Get people in there. Yes, this includes the sewers and abandoned sewers.

- Missions = plots to manipulate or recruit the lower level gangs (or plots that have done so, and you need to stop them from being enacted.)

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

11 hours ago, Greycat said:

- New missions written up for groups trying to take advantage of hazard zones. Get people in there. Yes, this includes the sewers and abandoned sewers.

- Missions = plots to manipulate or recruit the lower level gangs (or plots that have done so, and you need to stop them from being enacted.)

This really should be achievable fairly easily with community input.  One could hold writing contests in the AE and lift out the successful ones, for instance.  I know they do still require testing and all that, but writing them itself is still at least one step that the devs can farm out.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝