Lowballer gets what they have coming to 'em.

Ukase

image.png.b0a9938dbb5a9464a6bf04033cb440d8.png

Not the first post of it's kind - but we can all see the extra zero on the top. 

If it was anyone who reads this, reach out via PM...

So I know what kind of cheapskate you are and can mock you with derisive laughter! How dare you try to lowball me? I slaved over a rusted out workbench just to get the people of paragon the IOs they need...and you would try to lowball me? Some nerve! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A few thoughts:

1.  Maybe not a lowball bid?  Personally I would bid 1.5mm on it and expect to fill in a few hours.  Or maybe someone was just feeling generous.  1.2mm seems to be an odd lowball bid -- 1mm I could see.

2.  This should be a lesson to everyone who sells things.  You have *no idea* what someone is going to bid.  Maybe it's an accident; maybe it's on purpose.  But the only person who is going to sell something into a high bid is the person who had it listed high enough that it didn't transact immediately, and low enough that it would transact at some point.  ABC:  Always Be Cselling!

3.  I tend to blank out the fees, since then people can identify your selling price.  Maybe that's a big deal; maybe not.  But as Flanders would say, "I can see your doodle."

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

A few thoughts:

1.  Maybe not a lowball bid?  Personally I would bid 1.5mm on it and expect to fill in a few hours.  Or maybe someone was just feeling generous.  1.2mm seems to be an odd lowball bid -- 1mm I could see.

It's a 3m IO, ya cheapskate! 

But what the heck do I know. I've never bought one. I just sell 'em.