In-base enemy summoning.

Greycat

This is ... almost purely a roleplaying thing. However -

I'd *love* to be able to place/summon groups of enemies, preferrably both "native" to the game and AE-created, in a base for SG events. It would open up a *lot* of options - from having a single COT mage in your own crystal prison for interrogation (or demon summoned in a circle) to having your base under attack from custom enemies your group's been fighting for a while.  Or even just "training" versus "holographic targets."

Options would be, say, single/small group/large group/random, hostile/friendly/neutral, static/mobile.

There would be no XP for these, no rewards, just to avoid the inevitable "I can PL/farm in my own base all day now!" arguments. Like I said, this is purely RP-based. And no, they don't count towards badges, for the same reason.

They would despawn either after a set time (another option) or when everyone left the base.

The main issue with these, I think, would be the lack of pathing in a base - which can be seen when MM pets just sort of stand around scratching their pixels. But if one of the options is, say, a placeable point that taunts NPCs across the map (and you can place one or several, like another mob,) they should be drawn to it.

They'd possibly require a SG permission item (and, honestly, permissions and ranks in a SG need to be overhauled anyway.) An SG leader knowing an event was coming up could remove the permission from everyone to avoid someone deciding to grief it.

It could be a fun little addition. *shrug*

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.