Search for Missions with Rewards Other Than XP

Arisara

I look for AE missions that provide Reward Merits, Incarnate components and other types of merits or rewards other than just the xp that comes with any mission. Having played many characters.. as everyone has.. from 1 to 50 I look at the creations of AE for new experience. There are plenty of great missions there. However I find I am ticking away day job time and not getting day job rewards for completing missions (such as Brain Storms). I wouldn't mind if there were other rewards to get.. a Reward Merit or 3 for an arc of missions. .. Maybe some incarnate components. Is there a search criteria I might use to return such a list of missions?

The AE doesn't provide any rewards besides xp, influence, regular salvage drops, recipe drops, incarnate shards and threads.

No merits, no incarnate salvage. Apparently no day job rewards either, as you have discovered - this was new to me.

Maybe if we're nice we can convince the devs to add merit rewards or something to Dev's Choice arcs, but that would require some programming labor, I'm sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

On 9/7/2021 at 1:02 AM, Take One said:

The AE doesn't provide any rewards besides xp, influence, regular salvage drops, recipe drops, incarnate shards and threads.

No merits, no incarnate salvage. Apparently no day job rewards either, as you have discovered - this was new to me.

Maybe if we're nice we can convince the devs to add merit rewards or something to Dev's Choice arcs, but that would require some programming labor, I'm sure.

This is true , EArly on the Devs removed rewards from AE missions after it ended. Before and On live servers you could get salvage etc as an reward for for completing the AE mission " I have no clue how it worked" I used to get orange salvage from on AE mission on Homecoming, I did and it only took 5 mins or so to do it. Remember they NERFED AE Hard to try and force everyone to level via quest and TF missions in groups. With a 100% xp boost in AE you are getting normal xp. But people will always use it to PL lol why the find group channel is flooded with request to sit at the door on farm