thoughts? Ideally I would cap sm/l/f/c res

Jim Talon

Interesting trying to push resistance caps on a  defense based armor set. I would suggest making sure your defenses are soft capped while in combat before pushing resistances. Also +HP sets are basically resistance to all damage types.  I would say Grant Cover instead of Acrobatics will help with Defense Debuff Resistance. 

But if you want to look at slotting for resistances, look for some Dark Armor builds and see how those might push resistances for ideas.

As per Jax's advice you ought to finish capping your defense first. If things don't hurt you you don't need resistances. Otherwise you did a good creative job out of it. But I would still say reach your 40/45% as a permanent layer of protection. This will work for 95% of the game. So sacrific a few things, and for example add three slots to Bloodthirst for an easy 2.5%.

I would say a bit outside-of-the-box-but-actually-it-is-a-common would be alternate One with the Shield with... whatever. You can work in Rune of Protection and use Mystic Flight for transport. Or use Barrier instead of Ageless.

Tbh if you're rocking 45 or more percent in defense you'll go long stretches without ever fearing for your life. And then once in a while something happens, HP dips dangerously, and that's when you click your panic button. I would rather work in a heal like Rebirth but it's true you need endurance. Endurance does have Recovery Serums available though.

Overall I think you got a good build going and you'll be fine. I would drop the emphasis on fire/cold resistance which isn't as important and try to work in more resistance to the the more common energy/negative attacks.