Slot enhancements at any level

xl8

Would like to be able to slot enhancements at any level with the caveat that you have to be the right level for them to work.

Why? Because I'd like to drop a lvl20 enhancement in a power when I'm lvl16 ready for it to kick in when I hit 17. It's a time saver and makes for a more less cluttered tray.

• Like 2

I read the title and clicked in fully expecting to disagree thinking this was just a 'i want to use everything at lvl 1' and thats not what happened.

Im ok with this as long as its something you have to enable so players who dont want it wont accidently slot something when it cant be used.  And maybe light up the slots yellow instead of green for people that have enabled it.

• Like 2

Eh. Personally I think I see this as too much chance for confusion vs "just stop for 3 seconds and slot it when you can."

I mean, given how many times basic questions are asked in the help channel (which, not a complaint, it's what it's *there* for,) "I slotted a level 50 enh and it's not working!" leading to several minutes of discussion before someone asks "What level are you?" "12" would probably not be uncommon as a result.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Kheldian backstory guide 2.0 is out.