Lifegiving Spores

Greentea

Hey all!

I was looking at the IOs and Pines tweaking my Plant/Nature. I'm having a blast, I just got Empath badge and he's only 36. Remember Empath before shutdown? That was hard to get.

Anyway, I'm sure some of you know some procs mentioned "affect the Caster/You" and some proc don't. The Performance Shifter +end proc does NOT mentioned "affect the Caster/You". Does that means it will provide to my allies if I slotted the +End proc in Lifegiving Spores? Have anyone tested it?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the Proc only affects you even though it doesn't state it in it's description which sucks :/.  Hopefully there will be more End Mob procs down the road :D

this is incorrect.

performance shifter and panacea will proc on those standing in lifegiving spores. you can find the information regarding this in the old forums.

• Like 1

So instead of you helping them with their question you came here to correct me instead eh? :P 

Well at least the OP got their question answered so that's good  ;D.  I was just going off of memory and it's tough trying to find answers to certain COH questions even when you scour Reddit and Google unless you know where to look it seems.

Thank you Dixa for helping Meowstic and me.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the Proc only affects you even though it doesn't state it in it's description which sucks :/.  Hopefully there will be more End Mob procs down the road :D

this is incorrect.

performance shifter and panacea will proc on those standing in lifegiving spores. you can find the information regarding this in the old forums.

OMG! Thank you! I can put them in my Lifegiving Spores! I didn't know the old forums still exists, I should have take a look at them. Thanks again!

this is incorrect.

OMG! Thank you! I can put them in my Lifegiving Spores! I didn't know the old forums still exists, I should have take a look at them. Thanks again!

yeaahhhhh...

keep in mind that the ppm changes we have now did not exist on live. in a power like this, those two will only check every 10 seconds and you won't get like 10 procs out of it like you would have on live. maybe 1-3. or none at all. this is why a lot of the old advice on those old boards about slotting controller aoe roots with lots of proc damage is not the best idea anymore. it's not a bad idea, but it doesnt turn them into aoe minion melters like they used to be.

• Like 1

• 1 year later

I did some testing.  It seems like the Spores toggle itself procs on you/caster (~3 PPM each for Health and Endurance) and the psuedo-pet also procs separately on targets, but much less often (looks like ~1/5th as often, which makes sense for the area reduction although I can't find the radius.)

• Like 1