Dominator IO - Chance for +DMG

vegetableknife

Has anyone used this?  I slotted it and catalyzed it on my confuse power but it doesn't seem like its doing anything.  No indicators or buffs on my buff bar.

Regardless of powersets, I always use my Dom's single target hold as part of their attack chain and slot that specific ATO into it so I keep the damage buff stacked.

Basically toss in 5 pieces of the Apocalypse set and the +dmg ATO and I call it good.

The other 5 pieces of the ATO set go in an aoe control for the 10% recharge bonus.

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem

Has anyone used this?  I slotted it and catalyzed it on my confuse power but it doesn't seem like its doing anything.  No indicators or buffs on my buff bar.

Regardless of powersets, I always use my Dom's single target hold as part of their attack chain and slot that specific ATO into it so I keep the damage buff stacked.

Basically toss in 5 pieces of the Apocalypse set and the +dmg ATO and I call it good.

The other 5 pieces of the ATO set go in an aoe control for the 10% recharge bonus.

Yeah but is there an indicator that it procs?  Like for Assassins Mark it pops up in red letters when it works.  For this one I have yet to see anything.

There's a buff icon that shows up on a proc. Furthest on the left, here:

r9gcfNr.png

Gotcha, thanks so much.  lol 14% isnt a lot but it's cute i guess.

That's 14% for ONE stack... it can stack multiple times (I think up to 5?) :)

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem