Psychic Melee Animations need to be better connected

Most of the melee power set animations are such that you can get a fairly decent flow of action out of them. This is especially true of most of the later designed sets after they'd done some experimenting with animations a bit. Psychic melee just feels really disconnected and, as a consequence, slow. Even when you have a chain of powers you can trigger in a good row, it doesn't feel like the moves flow one into the next. I don't know if the set was created prior and is just being implemented or not, so I don't know if this is possible, but perhaps the tail end of the attack animations could be altered a bit so it feels a bit less like your character is suddenly standing still for an extended time and the motion flows into the next strike.

I myself am not a big fan of the animations. I made a similar post the other week. The animations are very stiff, and have even noticed a STRONG similarity between the animations of Psychic Melee and the Kata Emote (Formerly known as Warm-up). With all the cool sword animations, they had so much room for potential fluid and cool looking animations they passed up on.