The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Can Vigilantes do missions classified as "Hero"?

cohRock

It's a little late to ask, since my 50 Dom just went thru the classic process of changing from Hero do Vigilante.  I know there are a few missions classified as "Hero".  I'm pretty sure that would exclude Rogues, but does it exclude Vigs too?

Presumably the same logic will apply to missions classified as "Villains".  Will Rogues be able to do those?

-- Rock

Vigilantes can still do all blueside content, even stuff labeled Hero.  Even if it conflicts with your morality, the day still needs to be saved.  It works both ways too, Rogues can still do Villain things.  Actually the current state of the game, I don't think anything is locked for Vig/Rogues.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

A vig can do rogue and hero and vig tips, based on location. That is in align at least. The idea is to progress from vig to rogue to vil tips, in that order. vig's migrate to redside, to rogue tips there, continue the move.

You can do whatever tips your team does, but you as an individual are locked to h/vig/r tips until you move to rogue, when it becomes vig/r/v 

Pretty simple 🙂

• Like 1

There are a few contacts that offer missions to only vigilantes in Paragon City or rogue in the Rogue Isles, but I don't know of any that are Hero or Villain locked like that.  

e.g. Shauna Brown in IP and The Major in Brickstown.  

• Like 1