Can Not Find Map

Karagirl

It means volunteers are running this for free and doing the best they can....  The popularity of this show there love for this game is worth their efforts..

In clearer terms, it means that the amount of people trying to log in to the game is exceeding the servers' capacity to host them.

That is true... I know its down often and I want to play like mad lol but They are volunteers and my

hat is off to them because I am sure it cannot be easy doing what they are doing right now. I am sure

They will work out most of the bugs soon. I am just glad its working its way back

Rage

Omega Factor...

Kilowatt: That is NOT a helpful answer.

Karagirl: it probably is the map server or at least the instance you were in (like if in "mercy island 3") that's currently crashed or unavailable (due to overloading beyond paragon's original population maximums). I'm getting this error on all characters at the moment as well.

It means volunteers are running this for free and doing the best they can....  The popularity of this show there love for this game is worth their efforts..

You're getting jumped on for this comment for being rude, but I didn't interpret it as rude. More of a, "They're doing the best they can. Stay positive and patient." Not snarky at all.

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

You're getting jumped on for this comment for being rude, but I didn't interpret it as rude. More of a, "They're doing the best they can. Stay positive and patient." Not snarky at all.

I agree, I really didn't think that was rude at all. I feel bad other people took it that way. I thought it was kinda witty, if not maybe the MOST helpful.