Noxious Gas on /Poison

You

The thing is, the numbers change based on the rank of the henchman you use it on.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. It's also less then useful if you put it on a minion that prefers ranged combat over melee. It's a nice ability for big fights, but most of the time it's not exactly needed.

I think I remember being able to get the info for Nox Gas's effects from the debuff icon after it had been used on a henchman, don't quote me on this though. Other debuffs tend to directly target the enemy however, thus the Info will show you the exact amount.

EDIT: Yeah, you can get the numbers after using it by right clicking the buff icon next to your henchman. Here's the numbers for it being used on a  T3 henchman at level 50.

15.00%% strength to all damage on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-22.50%% resistance to all damage on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-15.00%% defense on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-7.50%% to hit on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

It's not worth slotting anything except end redux and recharge into it. And you'll likely need to use Go-To in order to get the henchman into melee where Nox Gas is useful, but it's worth using for nasty fights.

I think I remember being able to get the info for Nox Gas's effects from the debuff icon after it had been used on a henchman, don't quote me on this though. Other debuffs tend to directly target the enemy however, thus the Info will show you the exact amount.

EDIT: Yeah, you can get the numbers after using it by right clicking the buff icon next to your henchman. Here's the numbers for it being used on a  T3 henchman at level 50.

15.00%% strength to all damage on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-22.50%% resistance to all damage on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-15.00%% defense on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

-7.50%% to hit on target Ignores buffs and enhancements

It's not worth slotting anything except end redux and recharge into it. And you'll likely need to use Go-To in order to get the henchman into melee where Nox Gas is useful, but it's worth using for nasty fights.

AMAZING!!

THANKS!

How long does each debuff last?  I should suspect it would last for a bit

Can't remember off hand, but I want to say the Noxious Gas buff lasts for 30 seconds. The debuffs applied to enemies last for as long as they are within Nox Gas's effect radius. Meaning if they run out of the debuff radius, they stop being effected. Similarly if the henchman you buffed with Noxious Gas decides to engage in ranged combat instead of chasing down the next enemy to stay in melee they stop being debuffed. Which is why you may need to use the Go-To command to get your henchman into melee before ordering him to attack.

Depends on which MM primary you have, too.  Some henchmen prefer to fight in melee range (the Thugs' Bruiser or the Beasts' Wolves, for example).

Yeah, thug bruiser does prefer melee... usually. Well, once he gets into melee range he prefers it. Until then however he prefers to just throw rocks most of the time. :) On the other hand, the arsonist is suicidal and keeps running into melee.