Suggest me a Defender for end game content

BurningDezire

Not sure if Nature has been thrown into the mix. Nature is a bit light on debuffs but it's very good at giving you and the team nice buffs useful to the endgame (some resist, an absorb shield and a long lasting AoE build up & conserve power hybrid).

It's also pretty hands off. Fire off your buffs, then you can focus on blasting things.

A nature/sonic for example would be nice synergy in terms of "a nice damage buff coupled with a decent amount of -resist being layered on tough targets". If you can cope with sonics animations.

I always bring my Fire/Nature on speed runs because giving 5+ blasters two SOs worth of a damage buff across the board makes more sense on fast moving teams than things being dead before I can get my debuff patches out (plus we nearly always have a Cold defender on the team as well to handle Cripple Mr AV).

On 10/16/2021 at 7:30 AM, HERO3 said:

Voltak, do you have your build posted? I am very interested in slotting the rad powers with -res. Does this trick work mostly on defender because of their debuff numbers?

I don't have the build posted. 
But, yes, Radiation secondary allows for resistance debuff procs. 

This trick works on any character that has Radiation blasts or any defense debuff power that allows those IOs to be placed.