Trick Arrow for Corrs and Defenders

Spectre7878

Hey

Can we please lower the recharge time for some of trick arrows. I feel that some of them are just to long for the pace of the game. Glue, Oil, and Emp are way to long IMO. It’s just a thought I had and hope that could be changed or fixed to make the set more usable. 

They buffed the heck out of Trick Arrow less than a year ago. I really don't think the set needs to be made more usable. I rarely use Glue Arrow, but I think the 60 sec recharge is fine. While 3 minutes is kind of long for Oil Slick, keep in mind it has a 25-foot radius. The version blasters got has a 90 sec recharge but the radius was cut to 15 feet. I'd rather have the larger radius and live with the recharge as is. It's pretty easy to get it down to under 70 seconds. Recharge on EMP Arrow is a larger discussion, as it needs to be balanced with EM Pulse, as well as all the controller AoE holds. I frequently skip these, and don't have EMP Arrow in my build (also because the corrupter version is currently bugged). 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 10/10/2021 at 11:11 AM, Spectre7878 said:

Hey

Can we please lower the recharge time for some of trick arrows. I feel that some of them are just to long for the pace of the game. Glue, Oil, and Emp are way to long IMO. It’s just a thought I had and hope that could be changed or fixed to make the set more usable. 

You should post your build. I suspect you could improve your recharge with different slotting.

I may be in the minority, but I felt TA was very playable before the buff, but only as a Controller/Corruptor secondary.  The buffs definitely made it a more viable Defender primary (IMHO).  That said, I think the recharge on Glue Arrow and OSA are right on target for what they do. 

As for EMP Arrow... eh, I'm not going to as far as to say they missed the mark on this, but with that duration and recharge, it's best suited for encounters where your whole group is going to be in one area for a LOOOOONG time, and there's just not a lot of that these days.  I've kept it on all my TAs just because I like having ALL the arrows, but I also end up with Clarion on all of those dudes, so it ends up gathering quite a bit of dust.

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!