Let's talk about judgment powers

eiynp

so as everyone's aware, at level 50 on homecoming you get your incarnate powers extremely quickly. Basically everybody gets their T3 stuff within a handful of veteran levels, which means that at 50 mob groups tend to explode in a barrage of judgment powers. I did an LGTF the other night at +2/8 and we only really fought probably one mob group out of four, because the rest of the time 2-3 people had their ionic judgments available at stuff just exploded.

It... wasn't really that fun? I know it happened on live as well but at least in my memory, full groups of incarnate characters were much less common. I know nobody likes to get nerfed, but maybe the cooldown could be increased outside of i-trials and etc?

No thank you. Maybe try agreeing with the people you team up with beforehand to not use judgement powers so we all don’t have to be affected?

I have learned over the years of playing with energy/ blasters that asking people not to use their powers does not usually go over very well

I dunno, maybe the difficulty was too low, but I've done a lot of 4/8 radio teams in PI too and they seem to go pretty similarly. I don't mind that everybody unlock their incarnate powers easily, I just wish they didn't make everything outside of itrials so trivial.

Easy solution:  In Taskforce/Trial options, give the option for the leader to disable Incarnate powers at the start.  Obviously, leave that out for iTFs and iTrials.

I'm good with that being an option, but it should be noted if a leader doesn't make that clear before the TF starts, it's an easy way to get people to quit real early in a Task Force. I would have zero problem dropping a team without warning if that was selected and I didn't agree to it beforehand.