Jaunt not visible in powers window

Wavicle

I logged into a character I hadn't played since before the last round of travel power changes, a level 50 Empathy/Sonic/Mace with Speed of Sound.

This character when I played previously had a bind for Jaunt and I had removed Jaunt from my tray, and that was all still correct.

I decided I wanted to put Jaunt on the tray, so I opened my powers window...and it was not there.

I tried relogging...still not there. I talked to Null the Gull to re-enable to extra tray...the Power is now visible in the extra tray, but still not in the Powers window.

Screenshot (99).png

Screenshot (100).png

Bugs are common with the secondary travel powers that originate in the pop-up tray.

Drag it to a more accessible tray and have Null turn the pop-up tray back off.

The whole pop-up tray idea, and all the powers that are attached to it, are not one of the better implemented changes. I've voted to get rid of the tray.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com