Weird stance glitches (& such).

cranebump

I know that, when you're using one of the melee weapon powers (mace, is it?) that, if you enact the Ghost Axe, it will spawn on top of the regular weapon, creating this weird, hybrid thingy. I also have an interesting sort of flight glitch that only occurs on one character (which I'll post later). 

And then, a few minutes ago, I drew my weapon with my arms crossed and:

image.png.740b46dc6e30ec4840e70df293c2ba95.png

I think I may have permanently harmed my pec. Or maybe my underarm. Or both.

Anybody else got any of this interesting things to report? (P.S. I tried the same thing with my bow, but no such luck - just couldn't stab myself in the chest with it).:-)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Posted this one before. Jet pack+Costume pieces= ROCKETS EVERYWHERE, MUTHA****A! Tried to replicate it on a different toon. No dice. FYI: This char does not have the Flight power. This is just what happens when I activate the jet pack. It's also why I passed on Flight. This looks cooler.

image.png.133d95c996e0b456bfc4040aa8796713.png

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

12 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Ah. Well, I don't really want them to fix the second one.:-)

I should probably clarify - anyone else have a "happy accident" like the second one?

Edited by cranebump

And then we have this one:

image.png.1597b68c5d848870ca0118daa1c131c1.png

Gun envy?