Dr. Aeon SF Bonus Boss Clear, Enemies Buffed, No Inspirations, 4 Man

Biosphere

On 11/28/2021 at 8:13 PM, Biosphere said:

Aeon Strike Force BONUS BOSS CLEAR, Enemies Buffed, No Inspirations 4 Man - Twitch

Well done by the team, feel a little bad it took me so long to use Assault. GG!

But why so many reapplications of Infridgate? It doesn't stack, technically neither does Benumb, but since the player had it perma in the video (30 seconds duration/recharge) that's moot. Was there some procs added that stack in the power?

Nice work though!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

17 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

But why so many reapplications of Infridgate? It doesn't stack, technically neither does Benumb, but since the player had it perma in the video (30 seconds duration/recharge) that's moot. Was there some procs added that stack in the power?

Nice work though!

I have the Achilles Heel proc in Infridgate and even though the chance is high I can't know for certain whenever it's applied to the enemy. There's enough time in the attack chain that I can throw it out for free before tossing more Ice Blasts, so it's a matter of convenience to keep the -DEF debuff alive while ensuring I get the Heel proc on by just using it whenever I'm cycling attacks. Hope this helps you understand.

Edited by Biosphere
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 11/30/2021 at 8:26 PM, Brawlin said:

Woo-hoo! 🎉🥳. With 4 people! I thought this was supposed to be the limit of what 8 people could do?

Whoa. Brawlin. The Legend.

If they do Grandmaster, they need to incorporate mechanics into the fight itself. Killing a member of the Vanguard team needs to apply a buff to the group, an ambush, granting them more abilities, etc.  It doesn't have to be text-based stuff. Hero 1 is a great example of how to do it right, despite the fact that I don't like spike damage. Gaussian, for example, could teleport in HVAS EBs upon death to add stress mid-fight.

Edited by Chronicler J
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Chronicler J said:

Whoa. Brawlin. The Legend.

If they do Grandmaster, they need to incorporate mechanics into the fight itself. Killing a member of the Vanguard team needs to apply a buff to the group, an ambush, granting them more abilities, etc. 

That would be awesome. Different player groups would have a different kill order based on their powersets to counter the buff that enemy would apply. For example, kill Gaussian there is a Vanguard ambush, kill Hero 1 and the remaining Vanguard gets his 25% fire, 25% cold, 25% energy, 25% lethal damage split. The way it plays right now its straight out of the AE.

Edited by Brawlin
  • Thanks 1

I like to fight.