Quick Incarnate Question

Mack008

Henchman attacks? Absolutely! I usually end up building my reactive slot to t4 first on my MMs (after getting the three level shifts ).

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Mind that there are a widespread rumors that both -Res and DoTs tend to make enemies run away and scatter. This would make Reactive an huge offender. As far as my personal testing goes, I can't say otherwise, quite the reverse... Actually failed an AE Arc finale with a GM and Time limit of 30 minutes completely because it kept running away every time i hit it and applied Reactive...

On 12/4/2021 at 8:44 AM, Nyghtmaire said:

Henchman attacks? Absolutely! I usually end up building my reactive slot to t4 first on my MMs (after getting the three level shifts ).

Too bad only one of those level shifts apply outside of Dark Astoria and other Incarnate zones, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/9/2021 at 9:46 PM, Fira said:

Mind that there are a widespread rumors that both -Res and DoTs tend to make enemies run away and scatter. This would make Reactive an huge offender. As far as my personal testing goes, I can't say otherwise, quite the reverse... Actually failed an AE Arc finale with a GM and Time limit of 30 minutes completely because it kept running away every time i hit it and applied Reactive...

I have noticed the same thing but didn't realize it was due to Reactive. Been doing solo AVs on a AR/Dev blaster recently, and have had to spam web grenade to keep them still.