New Badges for things I was going to do anyway

Yomo Kimyata

On 12/8/2021 at 4:31 PM, Coyotedancer said:

Not the One maybe? XD

Make it a whole set: rebuild an alt three times and get The ONE who was, the ONE who is and the ONE who will be.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

2 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Make it a whole set: rebuild an alt three times and get The ONE who was, the ONE who is and the ONE who will be.

Such a good show...I heard they are talking about a reboot of it...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

17 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

Such a good show...I heard they are talking about a reboot of it...

Yep. Not a rumor, not a pitch. Greenlighted for two seasons, JMS in charge, JJ Abrams writing. Impressive cast lined up.

I am allowing myself to get this -><- much excited. (I own some original props...)

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com