Mothership Raid expansion

TheZag

13 hours ago, TheZag said:

i had a few requests for an AE mission covering my request here (looking at you @Jiro Ito)  so i went ahead and made one.

its what i would consider the task force version,  finding a way on the ship and then finally attacking.  4 missions long.

its meant to be hard,  probably a team of 6 or more to be able to kill the giant monster in mission 3 (i did add a timer to that mission so players can advance by running out of time)  All the missions and story are done,  i'll probably polish up the story some but there shouldnt be anything major.  it is available to play

it is Board the Mothership  arc id: 47119

Can't wait to play it buddy!

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

19 hours ago, TheZag said:

i had a few requests for an AE mission covering my request here (looking at you @Jiro Ito)  so i went ahead and made one.

it is Board the Mothership  arc id: 47119

Awesome. Scouting it out now.

First Mission: Captain Dietrich got stuck on the first door and wouldn't go further. I managed to get her into the first elevator by just barely staying in her range and clicking on a elevator.  (Don't know what you'd have to do to fix that)

Minor typo: "... the processor core from from the facility leader."

Safe clue didn't come up, just pointed toward bookshelf

Second Mission:   Why Down at level 41?  I'd have them all set at the same level.  44 if you want no incarnates involved.

Voot! Fuzionette doesn't follow you!

Third Mission:

Faultline doesn't attack until after I grabbed a Vangaurd HVAS as well. (Another, probably not your settings?)

Ha! "Soloed" U'Kon Gr'al!  My tank led him over to eight Vanguard who chewed him up

Final Mission:

Will need to finish later

So far, looks good.

Edited by lemming
Added some feedback

On 2/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, lemming said:

Awesome. Scouting it out now.

First Mission: Captain Dietrich got stuck on the first door and wouldn't go further. I managed to get her into the first elevator by just barely staying in her range and clicking on a elevator.  (Don't know what you'd have to do to fix that)

Minor typo: "... the processor core from from the facility leader."

Safe clue didn't come up, just pointed toward bookshelf

Second Mission:   Why Down at level 41?  I'd have them all set at the same level.  44 if you want no incarnates involved.

Voot! Fuzionette doesn't follow you!

Third Mission:

Faultline doesn't attack until after I grabbed a Vangaurd HVAS as well. (Another, probably not your settings?)

Ha! "Soloed" U'Kon Gr'al!  My tank led him over to eight Vanguard who chewed him up

Final Mission:

Will need to finish later

So far, looks good.

Ya Dietrich isnt that smart and gets stuck on the rubble by the elevator sometimes.  However,  she got stuck once for me and made it through 3 times.  At least she isnt required to finish anything.  I looked into other maps for that mission and they really dont have a good layout for the enemy spawns - they are completely avoidable.

Those clues need to be added still.  I only had the message go to the chatbox for most of them.

Fusionette is supposed to head back to base.  I added to her chat that she is headed back to HQ but its tight with a 100 character limit.

The second mission is 41 because the invincible rikti AV only exists at lvl 41.   I wanted 'avoid the invincible boss' to be part of the mission and sadly it had to lock the mission at 41.

Faultline and the HVAS were set to defensive but it made them pretty useless so i switched them to agressive.  Not sure if it makes them any more helpful though.

And more issues came up when i ran through it today.  Stuff i never changed and was working correctly in previous runs.  Like the HVAS turned into a second faultline and spawns had their trigger turned off.  Its hard to work with when i go to fix something and then other things that i didnt touch have their settings change.  Ill keep trying to get it all fixed at the same time but it seems almost impossible.

I think i have it working from a combat standpoint and just a few clues and typos to clean up currently.