Anti-Matter's inner spirit animal and other quirks

ZorkNemesis

I did Anti-Matter's Personal Story from Number Six and a few things caught my eye while I was in there.

1.  Despite all other powers being disabled, for some reason I could still utilize the Coyote Transformation travel power from the P2W vendor as Anti-Matter.  Periodically the model will quickly shift between Keyes and Coyote while active

2.  Despite Anti-Matter being a Coyote, I could use all of his attacks despite not normally having access to any powers while using Coyote Transformation

3.  There is a brief second when deactivating Coyote that other powers can be used, allowing for other powers on Auto-Fire to be used like Hasten

4.  Walk is still usable as Anti-Matter, though it correctly applies Only Affect Self.

5.  While I couldn't reproduce this, I had an instance where attempting to check Combat Attributes crashed the game to the crash handler.  I noticed I had some sort of invisibility active when I tried to do it.  If I can replicate it i'll report back.

6.  The Devouring Earth emanators spawned in this mission count for the Protectorate/Devourer of Earth badge, despite nothing in the mission giving exp or the fact that you're invincible and OP.

7.  Seedlings spawned by the Avatar of Hamidon drop normal rewards if defeated, despite nothing else giving rewards

Here's some video footage of Anti-Matter tapping his inner beast.

https://imgur.com/a/tD23Kmf

This likely works with other "Personal Story" outfits and likely the Panther as well.

EDIT: checked Emperor Cole's Personal Story, Coyote Transformation is properly disabled in his mission.  Walk is also disabled.

EDIT 2: The Center can turn into a Coyote in his personal story, though he has no combat prowess to speak of.  He can also Walk.

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• ZorkNemesis changed the title to Anti-Matter's inner spirit animal and other quirks
  • 2 months later

Coming back to this, just noticed the Coyote transformation also works in Eagle Eye's mission to Infiltrate The Skulls.  Complete without disabling the powers given to you while in "disguise."  Sadly the coyote does not get to hold the gun and the gun simply does not render.

screenshot_220302-22-43-23.thumb.jpg.f0c8c75b043864cb221f3b0f5b46caa8.jpg

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.