Well, well...this is interesting...

cranebump

image.png.29266a39075e4e9d07ffbb5201618161.png

Oh, the life of a vigilante...I guess...

• Haha 4

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Speaking of, how often do you see all these guys together?

image.png.4969778a81326000cebb937a0e49d51a.png

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

1 hour ago, Coyotedancer said:

They're obviously Up To No Good... 

Or I am. Works either way.:-)

Speaking of the original post: has that ever happened to anyone else? I ended up with not one, but two of Anton's missions spawning redside while I was over there badge hunting. I clicked on the mish before coming back redside, and Anton just sent me to doors in PO. I was like, "ooookay." Woulda stayed there the rest of the run, but I had to go talk to Azuria. Now, why she wouldn't come Redside is beyond me. Trouble seems to come to her anyway. Thought maybe she should return the favor.:-)

I've had this happen once or twice on Vigilantes, with missions to fight Carnies sending me to the Rogue Isles...in a couple cases even when I was in Paragon when I called the contact, I'm pretty sure!  I did not save any screenshots, though.  Just kinda chuckled and headed to the appropriate zone.  If anything, it usually makes a certain amount of sense to me.  After all, it's not like there's some shortage of heroic NPCs to butt heads with when you're playing Redside...