Highlight Team/League leader chat

Oklahoman

How about a setting to choose a background color for both team and league leaders chat, just to make it stand out more?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 8

They're *still* not listening to you? Jesus. At some point it's a lost cause, yeah?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

I know in at least a few raids I go to, League leaders use Request, or similar.

Honestly, this may be a better solution in general; the problem with simply highlighting one person in the same channel is that if the channel is spam-y it's easy to miss stuff anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

I know in at least a few raids I go to, League leaders use Request, or similar.

Honestly, this may be a better solution in general; the problem with simply highlighting one person in the same channel is that if the channel is spam-y it's easy to miss stuff anyway.

It's a good workaround, but the downer is that it must be added to a chat tab for everyone on the league. It doesn't come on global on default. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

And if you want to still use Request, go for it. Just suggesting another option.

• Thumbs Up 1

No matter how big you make the sign, people will still completely ignore the fact that there's a door there. 

• Like 2

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Maybe it’s not clear that I’m suggesting a tool for players, not team and league leaders. Certainly some team and league leaders may ask players to enable the feature, but no one is required to. A player would likely only enable it if they found it useful to them.

FWIW I do use request in one specific instance in one trial, and capital letters for some entire instructions and some key words in everything else I run. I use the whistle emote! Some people are not going to follow instructions no matter what you do. This suggestion wouldn’t be helpful to them. Likely they’d never know it’s there because they don’t read patch notes either. 

• Like 1