Let's get SNOTTY! (or, Beam Me Up, SNOTTY!)

Shenanigunner

I've added a new resource to the website - not-a-guide, not-a-wiki, not-a-FAQ list of the little stuff every player needs to know and only learns by stumbling around for a few levels, or asking the same old questions in Help.

Yes, there are a zillion references out there, but Paragon Wiki is massive and largely outdated, and referring people to post 26 of Reddit topics is random and clumsy.

Hence Gunner's Stuff No One Thought to Tell You List, or GSNOTTY. Pass it on to the noobs of your acquaintance.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I like this a lot for new folks!  I especially like the part about managing the Help Channel - though sadly those who mismanage it most either won't see it or won't care.  Except for the part about MT in the channel.  I do most of my talking in help, so it's my default, and I always ending up doing at least one team or LFG chat in the Help Channel  :-[

+1 Inf

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting