Rikti Homeworld

Shouldnt be a big Issues either cause:

Spoiler

no space Travel needed, just use the Dimension Portal of Portal Corps and youre there.. Rikti Homeowrls IS Earth in another Dimension much like Praetoria.

Just could be that Graphic and such has to be made as hindrance, we dont know Rikti Buildings ... just the Mothership and some tunnels they have digged.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Lorewise, though, as I recall, the Restructurist faction (Lineage of War) is the one pushing the invasion, and they'd been hurt (and had to try to control things back home.) The Rikti homeworld is already isolated from our dimension, the Rikti barely managing to (finally) punch a hole through - which we then shut down.

*If* anything like this were to happen, we couldn't have it as an "invasion" - we'd have to be aiding the Traditionalists somehow (and them hauling us along might cause problems.)

Honestly, I'd say the Rikti storyline is tied up for the most part through the RWZ arcs.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

You are right they did close the barriers at one point .. but when did that ever in comic history prevent new holes to be punched somehow. 🙂

And yes helping the Traditionalists would be the path heroes (bluesiders) would follow, but what about redsiders.... they would steal some tech and plan to take the homeworld over for more Power 🙂 .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server