JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

15 hours ago, Shiara384 said:

Could I have an energy melee, energy aura brute build, with the eye beams and flight for travel power.

Dark Melee/Dark Armor Brute with Soul mastery?
or what would you recommend with Dark Melee?

As well as a stone/shield brute, flight, and Earth mastery ancillary if possible.

Stone/Shield Brute with Earth Mastery, just doesn't mesh with Flight.  Honestly, Earth anything normally doesn't.  If you want to fly as a Travel power, buy a Jetpack to travel to places.  You may ask why? A lot of earth stuff requires your feet to touch the ground, not just via hovering.

Brute (Stone Melee - Shield Defense).mbdBrute (Dark Melee - Super Reflexes).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Guardian Rhykon said:

I'm waaay late to the party but I'm really enjoying your builds. I was wondering if you had anything for a Time/Ice Defender or a Storm/Elec Blaster (ranged)?

8 hours ago, BladezzYT said:

Psi Attack / Dark Armor Scrapper. Looking for massive damage output. 

Scrapper (Psionic Melee - Dark Armor).mbdDefender (Time Manipulation - Ice Blast).mbdCorruptor (Sonic Attack - Sonic Resonance).mbdBlaster (Storm Blast - Electricity Manipulation).mbd

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Shiara384 said:

Could I have an energy melee, energy aura brute build, with the eye beams and flight for travel power.

Dark Melee/Dark Armor Brute with Soul mastery?
or what would you recommend with Dark Melee?

As well as a stone/shield brute, flight, and Earth mastery ancillary if possible.

Brute (Energy Melee - Energy Aura).mbd

29 minutes ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

Looking for a Electric Assault / fiery Aura / ? Dominator build.

WHAT?  They don't have Fiery Aura and Electric Assault as first?  You sure this a Dominator?  Are you asking for Fire Control or Fire Assault / Electric Control or Electric Assault?

Edited by JJDrakken

9 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

WHAT?  They don't have Fiery Aura and Electric Assault as first?  You sure this a Dominator?  Are you asking for Fire Control or Fire Assault / Electric Control or Electric Assault?

my bad I got distracted by kids , and was looking at mids at the same time with other open builds

I meant Electric Control / Fiery Assault dom

Hey  @JJDrakken, I love coming to this string of pages and seeing all sorts of fun builds to play. But I was wondering if you might happen to have an Illusion/Martial Assault build? I just love the idea of throwing things at a distance while my illusions do work. Thanks for all your work you do!

3 hours ago, dell56v said:

Hey  @JJDrakken, I love coming to this string of pages and seeing all sorts of fun builds to play. But I was wondering if you might happen to have an Illusion/Martial Assault build? I just love the idea of throwing things at a distance while my illusions do work. Thanks for all your work you do!

Dominator (Illusion Control - Martial Assault).mbd

2 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

This one will take awhile for my liking. Stone Armor on Sentinels doesn't work well for the set in my opinion.  Hard to soft cap anything honestly.

I don't mind waiting. Or if you don't want the headache, what armor sets do you think work?

51 minutes ago, Kilrane said:

I don't mind waiting. Or if you don't want the headache, what armor sets do you think work?

Top sets for Sentinel IMO: SR, Rad, Regen, & Ninja.

While I don't normally shout out for Resist sets for Sentinels/Scrappers, etc.. Do to capping at 75%.  Radiation Armor is still the best resist set, even on a them. Do to regen, absorbs, self heals.

Sentinel (Seismic Blast - Radiation Armor).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

Top sets for Sentinel IMO: SR, Rad, Regen, & Ninja.

While I don't normally shout out for Resist sets for Sentinels/Scrappers, etc.. Do to capping at 75%.  Radiation Armor is still the best resist set, even on a them. Do to regen, absorbs, self heals.

Sentinel (Seismic Blast - Radiation Armor).mbd 43.24 kB · 0 downloads

Ah great, thank you. Rad was my second choice for the character! 

I'm looking for a Symphony Control / Psionic Assault Dominator build with Flight/Hover as my preferred method of travel. I searched in the forums, but haven't found one yet! Can you help? Can be a cheap or expensive build, but I want her to have the best once she's kitted out. TIA!

ETA: If you already have one, please point me in the right direction! I did look before asking 🙂 

Edited by TrixieKixx

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

I'm looking for a Symphony Control / Psionic Assault Dominator build with Flight/Hover as my preferred method of travel. I searched in the forums, but haven't found one yet! Can you help? Can be a cheap or expensive build, but I want her to have the best once she's kitted out. TIA!

ETA: If you already have one, please point me in the right direction! I did look before asking 🙂 

Melee or Ranged or some mix?

• Thumbs Up 1