JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Awesome job JJDrakken. You're a pillar of the community.

Can I request a stone/stone scrapper and stalker (since I cant decide between them), I searched all pages here and couldn't find one. If I missed it, that's on me.

9 hours ago, Amareth said:

Awesome job JJDrakken. You're a pillar of the community.

Can I request a stone/stone scrapper and stalker (since I cant decide between them), I searched all pages here and couldn't find one. If I missed it, that's on me.

Here you go.

Scrapper (Stone Melee - Stone Armor).mbdStalker (Stone Melee - Stone Armor).mbd

Hi @JJDrakken...
   First time poster here, but long time reader. And I must say, you've done a great job in making all these builds over the last 3 years (like wow!), so thank you very, very much for this. As far as my request goes, after going over no less that 28 pages here, not once have I seen you write up a Inv/Ss Tank build (even with the new sets available), which is very surprising as it is a classic. Well, here's your chance lol. Would you please write up a Inv/Ss Tank build for me please? One that possibly can meet these aspects maybe?

* High/max resistances & even defenses (obviously lol)...

* High recharge of course (using LoTG's maybe?)...

* Great damage (though of course not at Scrapper lvl's as it is a Tank lol)...

* Very little Endurance issues via Recovery (I guess)...

* Using Super Speed...

* And lastly, as I am not, nor have ever been, a rich man (lol), as much of a budget build as possible.

Yeah I know, I am asking for the moon here, but being old school, I know that a closed mouth doesn't get fed lol. 🙂 And besides, seeing as you have never created a Inv/Ss Tank build (at least from page 10 onward), I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for these things, even though it's not likely that it can be done. But hey... look at it as a challenge. 🙂 Once that I certainly can't succeed at all, as I sorta stink at Builds (generally speaking). In either case, thank you BIG time for all you have done here over the years, and thank you for continuing to do so... 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

3 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Hi @JJDrakken...
   First time poster here, but long time reader. And I must say, you've done a great job in making all these builds over the last 3 years (like wow!), so thank you very, very much for this. As far as my request goes, after going over no less that 28 pages here, not once have I seen you write up a Inv/Ss Tank build (even with the new sets available), which is very surprising as it is a classic. Well, here's your chance lol. Would you please write up a Inv/Ss Tank build for me please? One that possibly can meet these aspects maybe?

* High/max resistances & even defenses (obviously lol)...

* High recharge of course (using LoTG's maybe?)...

* Great damage (though of course not at Scrapper lvl's as it is a Tank lol)...

* Very little Endurance issues via Recovery (I guess)...

* Using Super Speed...

* And lastly, as I am not, nor have ever been, a rich man (lol), as much of a budget build as possible.

Yeah I know, I am asking for the moon here, but being old school, I know that a closed mouth doesn't get fed lol. 🙂 And besides, seeing as you have never created a Inv/Ss Tank build (at least from page 10 onward), I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for these things, even though it's not likely that it can be done. But hey... look at it as a challenge. 🙂 Once that I certainly can't succeed at all, as I sorta stink at Builds (generally speaking). In either case, thank you BIG time for all you have done here over the years, and thank you for continuing to do so... 🙂

Budget Build is you using SOs or IOs.  I build with Recipe sets in mind.  On that note, if you need cash you can schedule a day/time with me for a Farm.

Tanker (Invulnerability - Super Strength).mbd

On 7/20/2023 at 1:29 PM, JJDrakken said:

Budget Build is you using SOs or IOs.  I build with Recipe sets in mind.  On that note, if you need cash you can schedule a day/time with me for a Farm.

Tanker (Invulnerability - Super Strength).mbd 43.04 kB · 5 downloads

Hey, thank you very much man for not only the Build, but also for the offer to PL/Farm my character. 🙂 Generally speaking, when I say "budget build" I also include IO sets as well, as many of them that can go into powers can vary a lot in price. In either case, thank you very, very much for the Build. I just may ask for others in the future if I cannot find one you already made in the future... 😁

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

13 hours ago, aob13 said:

Hey JJ, got any dual pistol / MC blaster builds?

On 7/22/2023 at 8:11 PM, iamharrynelson said:

Thank you so much @JJDrakken!!

Could i bother you for a Rad/Atomic blaster as well?  I forgot to add that with the previous one.

Blasters or Blappers?