JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

4 hours ago, r0adkill76 said:

I have started doing some working from home, so what would be the best AFK-Farmer and what would be a good build ?

While I understand the convenience, I doubt you'll find what you're looking for here. Draken's builds are way more enjoyable with a team to play with.

If you're interested in AFK-Farming, go to Pocket D. There's always people running fire farms.

I did some searching looking for an Ice/Fire blaster but the one I found seemed outdated, not the current "style" of JJs builds, do you have an updated one?

I also noticed its nearly impossible to find a Ice/Rad Sentinel posted, are they just bad?

Edited by r0adkill76

15 minutes ago, mrhigz said:

Hey JJ! Thanks for all your hard work!

Any chance you got a solid Water/Time Blaster Build?

Whenever asking for a blaster, You need to state: Blaster, Blapper, or Hybrid. I dislike trying to guess what you want specific like

Here is a ranged one.

Blaster - Water Blast - Temporal Manipulation.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, Tellos said:

Have you made a...

Hello all,
I was feeling generous and wanted to give back to this wonderful thread and JJ. So I decided the best gift I could give to JJ is a compilation of all of his builds in one easy to find place. So if anyone asks the question if you made some build you can link them to here! It has all the most up to date builds I could find in the week or so I spent making it. Each build in the sheet links to the post where it was posted (And yes I combed through every page and post to make this... so you don't have to anymore).

I hope you all enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Here is the link below as well for visibility:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S5LB0h5n3OBgfplxH8p9vLk2FJInEOFTBpvXpGq-4fk/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT: Added the 1/12/2023 Additions, replacing existing links.

Oh, Wonderful God of Great Builds, Lord @JJDrakken, I have a request.

Please, may you create a Tanker with Invuln/Psi?

For the rest of us, I've brought Archivist @Tellos's collection from the God of Great Builds.

3 hours ago, DireCerberus said:

i like the builds but the robotics - electrical affinity is missing some enhancments in equip and upgrade robots and in repair, what would you put in those?

You do not have most current build of Mid's Reborn.  You "ALL" need to be on: 3.4.7 - DB Version 2023, 1,417.

Don't use the Auto-updater, you'll have to do it manually.  Cuz Auto-Updater has not been working right and fucking shit up.  It may be fixed by now, not tested it, cuz I didn't want to uninstall Mids again, erase it all, Re-DL and then manually update it to where it worked again with current game build changes.

If someone has has a current build update that shows new changes working, that are in game(Like adding recipe sets to upgrade powers of Masterminds) and shows that it's working, then maybe I'll update.

Edited by JJDrakken

31 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

You do not have most current build of Mid's Reborn.  You "ALL" need to be on: 3.4.7 - DB Version 2023, 1,417.

Don't use the Auto-updater, you'll have to do it manually.  Cuz Auto-Updater has not been working right and fucking shit up.  It may be fixed by now, not tested it, cuz I didn't want to uninstall Mids again, erase it all, Re-DL and then manually update it to where it worked again with current game build changes.

If someone has has a current build update that shows new changes working, that are in game(Like adding recipe sets to upgrade powers of Masterminds) and shows that it's working, then maybe I'll update.

I feel you on this.

(tho I'm not budging from 3.1.2.5 without assurances)

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I keep getting tells in game & on here of folks asking about Robot MMs.  Do to recent changes to them back in Oct. They are new shiny for players(Yes I know Ninjas & Mercs got changes, but folks just want Robots).

So, here ya'll go, this should hopefully stop all tells at me or at least lower them. If you DL this and it looks weird. You have wrong Update for Mid's.  Best way to tell is if you DL it & open it, it shows Repair and not Maintenance Drone. Your Mid's is outdated and you need to update it manually from GITHUB link at the Mid's site. Cuz it normal updater isn't exactly working right.

Here you go, all combos for Robot Masterminds

Mastermind - Robotics - Dark Miasma.mxd 

Mastermind - Robotics - Electrical Affinity.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Empathy.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Force Field.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Kinetics.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Nature Affinity.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Pain Domination.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Poison.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Radiation Emission.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Sonic Resonance.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Storm Summoning.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Thermal Radiation.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Time Manipulation.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Traps.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Trick Arrow.mxd Mastermind - Robotics - Cold Domination.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken