JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Holy shit you've done something amazing here! You're a real rockstar! 

I perused the most recent ~15 pages and checked the spreadsheet and I did not see a Savage/Energy Armor Brute, so if there is one I apologize!

Any chance you could whip up a higher end build with Hover/Fly and Cross Punch? 

6 hours ago, Roleic2 said:

Holy shit you've done something amazing here! You're a real rockstar! 

I perused the most recent ~15 pages and checked the spreadsheet and I did not see a Savage/Energy Armor Brute, so if there is one I apologize!

Any chance you could whip up a higher end build with Hover/Fly and Cross Punch? 

Brute - Savage Melee - Energy Aura.mxd

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DireCerberus said:

do you have a solo build you would recommend for like radio missions and stuff like that, preferably like a build guide what to take at what lvls and slots, if you feel up to it

I lvl as you see the builds. I run "naked" till 30s(No enhancements). Cuz you level so quick, especially with XP Boosters. But I also team a lot.  When I do solo, it's same. You'll spend money on "Candy" (inspirations).  Maybe get a SO of +Acc in powers, just update them.  But that's it.  Again till my 30s, cuz that's when I start doing Attuned Recipes. (Some I start around 25, depending on the recipe sets).

As for level guide, there are just to many ways to level. Just follow contacts, if you can't find a contact, you can use your Nav bar Contacts to find one.  I HIGHLY suggest you avoid the First Ward & Nightward stuff.  That's is harder and for teaming.  If you don't want teams, then that's best I can give you.  I would suggest finding a buddy or two, do 2-3 man group as you level.  But if your super antisocial(Trust me I understand).  That's best advice I can give.

Unless you already have the funds to do what I do, then go at the pace you feel is best for you.  +ACC +Endo SOs, will be your best friend(Endo for Stam). Rest is trivial till your 30s honestly. Then when your 50, start decking yourself out with SO+ to SO++.  Do your contact at +3x8, all contacts, you'll make cash, hand over fist(especially if you clear all). To fund this 50 and future leveling toons.  This will also get you to be a FULL T4 Incarnate without need to Mental Chaos Orgy of insanity the iTrials can be. (Reason I stopped doing them, folks running around like ADHD Methed up Toddlers).  Maybe they've gotten better since then, but no desire to see.

Finally you can also do Flashback arcs in Oro.  Lets say you felt you hit your stride at lvl 10-15.  Right amount of cash/diff for the "naked" build. You can just flashback farm those arcs and still get XP that levels you.

Edited by JJDrakken

9 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

I lvl as you see the builds. I run "naked" till 30s(No enhancements). Cuz you level so quick, especially with XP Boosters. But I also team a lot.  When I do solo, it's same. You'll spend money on "Candy" (inspirations).  Maybe get a SO of +Acc in powers, just update them.  But that's it.  Again till my 30s, cuz that's when I start doing Attuned Recipes. (Some I start around 25, depending on the recipe sets).

As for level guide, there are just to many ways to level. Just follow contacts, if you can't find a contact, you can use your Nav bar Contacts to find one.  I HIGHLY suggest you avoid the First Ward & Nightward stuff.  That's is harder and for teaming.  If you don't want teams, then that's best I can give you.  I would suggest finding a buddy or two, do 2-3 man group as you level.  But if your super antisocial(Trust me I understand).  That's best advice I can give.

Unless you already have the funds to do what I do, then go at the pace you feel is best for you.  +ACC +Endo SOs, will be your best friend(Endo for Stam). Rest is trivial till your 30s honestly. Then when your 50, start decking yourself out with SO+ to SO++.  Do your contact at +3x8, all contacts, you'll make cash, hand over fist(especially if you clear all). To fund this 50 and future leveling toons.  This will also get you to be a FULL T4 Incarnate without need to Mental Chaos Orgy of insanity the iTrials can be. (Reason I stopped doing them, folks running around like ADHD Methed up Toddlers).  Maybe they've gotten better since then, but no desire to see.

Finally you can also do Flashback arcs in Oro.  Lets say you felt you hit your stride at lvl 10-15.  Right amount of cash/diff for the "naked" build. You can just flashback farm those arcs and still get XP that levels you.

thx i appreciate the advice and i will try that out, do you have a build you would suggest trying out for solo play? just looking to try something new but having trouble deciding on something myself

18 hours ago, DireCerberus said:

thx i appreciate the advice and i will try that out, do you have a build you would suggest trying out for solo play? just looking to try something new but having trouble deciding on something myself

Listen, you need to ask yourself that. 

When I help folks out I first ask them, do you want Melee or Ranged?  Go from there.  Good ol Fashioned Tank can be a good thing to get decked out and be a money maker for yourself. But beyond that, this on you, what you want to do.

20 hours ago, DireCerberus said:

It's not really about the best leveling build, or the best end game build.

It's about what you want to play!

The unique thing about this game is that everything works. If you want to make a petless MM, you can. If you want to take a ranged glass cannon and make it a melee powerhouse that never dies, you can. A character could reach level 50 and still spend the entire time in Ouro Flashbacks where it doesn't matter about half it's power choices

If you don't like playing melee, and he(i assume) gives you a scrapper build what good does that do? And even then, Scrapper is a wide berth. I can't stomach Martial Arts, lord knows I've tried, but Broadsword is my GOAT.

"What's the best at all levels forever with no recommendation as to anything?" "Brawl and Sprint, good luck!"

He can't play the game for you, give him something

3 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Listen, you need to ask yourself that. 

When I help folks out I first ask them, do you want Melee or Ranged?  Go from there.  Good ol Fashioned Tank can be a good thing to get decked out and be a money maker for yourself. But beyond that, this on you, what you want to do.

well i asked cause i was curious if you had a build you thought was really fun to play, i dont really have anything in mind, i like both melee and ranged, there are just so many options that im having trouble deciding what to make, so i figured since you make so many builds you would have a couple that you think are really fun so i figured i would ask your opinion, not looking for a god build or anything like that, just something fun