JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

47 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

You got serious Alt-itis, lol

Many of us do.

JJD, I've grabbed lots of builds from this thread to compare with, as a starting point or to aspire to. Just want to thank you for putting these out there.

Edited by Troo
Thanks!
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Hi again JJDrakken! I am once again asking for your help with a build. This time for a friend who would like a build for a Blaster (Not a Blapper, please) with Energy Blast and Energy Manipulation. Thank you so much again! I love your builds.

Edited by Bohrec

6 hours ago, Bohrec said:

Hi again JJDrakken! I am once again asking for your help with a build. This time for a friend who would like a build for a Blaster (Not a Blapper, please) with Energy Blast and Energy Manipulation. Thank you so much again! I love your builds.

Be sure to have Power Boost on Auto-Fire.  It's 5 secs from Perma, but when it's up you'll be soft-capped for S/L (!% from it anyways). As well as E.

Blaster (Energy Blast - Energy Manipulation).mbd

Hey @JJDrakken

I would like to see what you can come up with for a dual Blades/dark armour brute.

Ideally I'd also like either the dark or soul epic but I understand endurance is an issue and may need the energy epic.

The only combo I'm interested in is sweep. Other than that just pure damage.

I'm hoping to get resists as high as possible across the board so I realize defense may have to take a hit, but maybe melee defense as a focus if anything.

Here's the kicker, I'd like to keep OG, CoF and the Rez as well.

I understand this is probably a tall order but if you're willing to take a crack at it then my thanks 🙏 

Edit: don't worry about money either 😀

Edited by HachiMan2015

1 hour ago, HachiMan2015 said:

Hey @JJDrakken

I would like to see what you can come up with for a dual Blades/dark armour brute.

Ideally I'd also like either the dark or soul epic but I understand endurance is an issue and may need the energy epic.

The only combo I'm interested in is sweep. Other than that just pure damage.

I'm hoping to get resists as high as possible across the board so I realize defense may have to take a hit, but maybe melee defense as a focus if anything.

Here's the kicker, I'd like to keep OG, CoF and the Rez as well.

I understand this is probably a tall order but if you're willing to take a crack at it then my thanks 🙏 

Edit: don't worry about money either 😀

Corruptor (Seismic Blast - Sonic Resonance).mbdSpecified Brute (Dual Blades - Dark Armor).mbd

You are still going need Cardiac right side tree for Alpha.  Trust me, I run a TW/DA...even with that at T4...oh boy I eat that blue bar up.

Edited by JJDrakken

13 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Some y'all with basic portrait letters should really get a portrait 😛

A lot times, I'll know someone's tastes or styles based on requests cuz of the portrait I see over the actual name.

/convinced

1 hour ago, JJDrakken said:

Corruptor (Seismic Blast - Sonic Resonance).mbd 41.43 kB · 1 download Specified Brute (Dual Blades - Dark Armor).mbd 42.58 kB · 1 download

You are still going need Cardiac right side tree for Alpha.  Trust me, I run a TW/DA...even with that at T4...oh boy I eat that blue bar up.

Thank you so much. Can't wait to open er up. 

Yeah DA, its a hog for sure

Not sure what the etiquette is for asking for two builds in 24 hours, but I showed my dtr the brute build and was wondering if you could do a savage/stone graniteless brute for her? Unless you think granite is necessary for brutes vs tankers, she just doesn't like the aesthetic but could be convinced.

35 minutes ago, HachiMan2015 said:

Not sure what the etiquette is for asking for two builds in 24 hours, but I showed my dtr the brute build and was wondering if you could do a savage/stone graniteless brute for her? Unless you think granite is necessary for brutes vs tankers, she just doesn't like the aesthetic but could be convinced.

Brute (Savage Melee - Stone Armor).mbd

8 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Some y'all with basic portrait letters should really get a portrait 😛

A lot times, I'll know someone's tastes or styles based on requests cuz of the portrait I see over the actual name.

On it!