Support for 4k

Voltixdark

I am having issues with scaling on a 4k monitor. Windows do not function properly and do not open fully as they should. Like the enhancement inventory tabs. The selection arrows hit the middle of the bar, but there is enough room for all 7 tabs to show. Also the upgrade and exit tab are not the right sizes and a pain to click. That is all I can point out for now.

Add note: I remember something else. Even when creating a new character selecting the tabs at the top like archetype, primary and secondary power is difficult If I want to go back and choose something else.

If anyone else can point out more issues go ahead.

Thanks

CoH UI issues.JPG

Edited by Voltixdark
Adding a note

Basically the game has issues at pretty much anything more than 1920x1080.
Things like clicking the primary and secondary colors in the costume creator gets wonky.
Base editing is almost undoable.

I'm running at 6480x3840.

• Thanks 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I've had no notable issues running on a GTX1050Ti and a 28" Samsung 4K. The only thing I would recommend is getting into advanced UI management (individual window scaling, saving the UI for easy reload, preferably saving a customized UI for each alt, etc.)

All in the Guide if you don't find other resources.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com