Remember the CoH Comic Book Contest?

Attache

Do you still have your entry? If you do, share it here!

Alas, mine seems to be gone forever. All I have been able to find is my cringe cover and a random page. No pdf, no pictures. Nothing.  Bummer.

tales_of_paragon.thumb.jpg.55c338f9d6ebbe8194ce1c2f214ab15f.jpg1759515040_samplecomicpage.thumb.jpg.e39d12457ae730ee9aaca3c9e1435d06.jpg

• Like 3

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 months later

Well, if you're looking for some CoH-centric or -based comics, there's quite a few listed on the MMO Comic Index site.

I've written a whole series, the NEW ALLIED FIGHTERS, using my characters in the CoHverse here...

9ef124_6a3a5c58f3ce4a8ea97ddb253603f368~

...but I've also created a whole separate Major Deej Comics brand with two other series and a special issue here

9ef124_261f7d3570404facabc21a8126a4db0a~

The characters in the Major Deej Comics aren't part of the CoHverse, but instead, my own superhero universe, the Major Deej Universe, using imagery, maps and functionality of the CoH game/servers.  Easier to see than explain! All of this, of course, is for free and available to anyone to read and check out!

9ef124_24ed2b4e85fb4cd790cfe1eed5026f78~

Hopefully, this is what you might have been looking for. If not...well, you have something else to check out now!  ENJOY!!

- Major Deej

• Like 1

1635211791_MajorDeejUniverseLogo-Web.png.ac9570e8a89434de163ea2c9714e4a50.png

Founder and Creator of the Major Deej Universe

https://majordeejuniverse.com