Whats the best way to slot Time Manipulation??

smnolimits41

I know there are some builds around here(Time/dp) as well, but I only bookmarked this guide.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I recommend slotting a build, not a powerset, nor a power.

For offensive builds, I'd recommend Bopper's or Dahkness'.

I build more durable builds, but be aware the offense is half what you'd get with either of the above.

You can also use multiple build slots, and put an offensive build in one slot, and a tank build in the other.

Time.zip

• Thumbs Up 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

On 2/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, Linea said:

I recommend slotting a build, not a powerset, nor a power.

For offensive builds, I'd recommend Bopper's or Dahkness'.

I build more durable builds, but be aware the offense is half what you'd get with either of the above.

You can also use multiple build slots, and put an offensive build in one slot, and a tank build in the other.

Time.zip 27.75 kB · 7 downloads

I get some of the naming you do for the builds, but not others. Could you add in what some of the names mean? I have 4 current Time characters, and they keep getting stuck. I only have one past their 20s and it is only 32(Fire/time Controller). I just use common IOs as I feel out the builds, but they can be simply too squishy when leveling so trying to find what ones I want to drop IOs on.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

2 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

Could you add in what some of the names mean

I have over 100 time builds on a handful or more of characters on various servers, I can't remember them all, but I'll do my best ...

Spoiler
  • Plant Time Fire - Retriever MSLENFC 1 - [i26].mxd  - Current offensive controller.  Retriever was just a project name.
  • Time DP - Kiski - FoN MRA 1a - [i26].mxd - Two variations on 'Force of Nature' Builds, one for MRA the other for SLE.
  • Time DP - Kiski - FoN SLE 1a+ - [i26].mxd - This is the current build for this one. Likely chose this one because of 801 being SLE biased, and stacking with SLE buffs and temps.
  • Time DP - Kiski - Psi-Tank 1b - [i26].mxd - Psionic Tank for things like the Mr G  arc.  The only arc in the game that I fear.
  • Time DP - Kiski - SLE ResTank 1b - [i26].mxd - This is probably the charged armor res-capping build.  Less defense but resistances don't really need the T9s unless you really want to use them.
  • Time DP - Kiski - Sorcery 4i-b - [i25].mxd - This is the old Sorcery Build from years back But is likely still on an alternate build slot somewhere.
  • Time DP - Kiski - STF SLE Malfactor 2 - [i26].mxd - This is an older version of the STF builds, and is likely on an alt build slot.
  • Time DP - Quarterback 2d - [i26].mxd - Offensive Build, but not a proc build.  This was designed pre-proc builds.
  • Time Fire - Kiski - STF SLE Malfactor 3a+ - [i26].mxd - The current version of the STF Tank build, designed specifically to tank +4x8 Lord Recluse on the STF toe to toe the hard way.  She succeeds at this with no-deaths about 2/3s of the time, and dies once-ish the other third.  There's only so much you can do about a lucky triple-hit of 2500+ damage each.
  • Time Fire - Quarterback 2d - [i26].mxd - Offensive Build, but not a proc build.  This was designed pre-proc builds.
  • Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.