Help me with Dual Blades

LKN-351

My dual blade brute is very different from my db stalker.  They don't even get the same powers.  Limit yourself to 2 combos and maybe one power that isn't in a combo.  Anything that cons white or lower, I don't bother using combos just whatever is next in my chain.  I also make sure, to get one thousand cuts, because it looks cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Lusiphur Malache said:

I also make sure, to get one thousand cuts, because it looks cool.

If it only had the DPA to make it worth taking.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I've been running a DB/Stone project recently (Currently level 44).  I've found Attack Vitals is my go to combo for single target damage and Sweep is my choice for AoE.  In between the requesite starters I use Blinding Feint to keep the damage and toHit buff rolling.  That's probably as intended but I enjoy how seamless it feels as opposed to having me dash around the keyboard, trying to hit the right buttons at the right time. 

There's probably a more optimal way to run the set but I rarely care about going for absolute max DPS. 

Edited by Timeshadow
  • Thumbs Up 1

You wanna play Peacebringer?😒  Fine, but at least check out this guide first: Peacebringers STILL SUCK!!! (v. 1.1)