Fire/Psi incarnate choices

muddydom

Literally, whatever you want.  

Judgement - Pyronic is thematic.  But can't go wrong with Ion or Vorpal.  Void and Mighty are good if you spend a lot time in melee range too.

Interface - Reactive and Cognitive are thematic and good.  Diamagentic is always good to the -tohit and -regen.  there are others that do good debuffing as well - totally your choice,

Lore - again whatever you want.  Do you have a character theme to go by?  Do you want 2 damage pets or 1 damage + 1 Support pet?  And if you want a support pet (Radial side) - what buff/debuff powers do you want from them?  They all do varying things.  

Destiny - what do you need more of?  Barrier is always good for +Def/+Res, Clarion for mez prot, Ageless for +end/+rech, Rebirth for +Heal/+Regen/+Max HP, or Incandescence for TP team/league.

Hybrid - Assault is always good for damage, but if in melee a lot, maybe go with Melee Hybrid.  Control Hybrid is also good for adding +1 mag to controls - which can be useful for those times when you have to build your domination bar again - it'll almost be like you still have Domination active. 

For judgment, a T4 void radial reduces mob damage by a hefty amount for thirty seconds. 

Degenerative core or radial interface is a common choice because hard single targets tend to fall faster that way. 

For destiny barrier is likely to be a solid choice because your fire / psi dom is likely to be in melee a lot. Melee core hybrid is also a solid choice. 

For alpha, you can take musculature radial, if you'd like, for better recovery from drain psyche, or just go musculature core for moar damage. 

For lore, if you'd like a psi-themed pet you can take carnival radial or carnival core. 

GL with your dom, whatever you choose.

Alpha I'd pick anything with +Damage. 

Judgment is really up to you. I tend to pick Void Radial because the -Damage applies to archvillains, making it a legit good power for AV fights, especially if you also took Sleet, which magnifies the -Damage.

Interface is really up to you.

I agree with Journey on Destiny. I'd go Barrier because /Psi is already going to cover healing and endurance. This is one of the subtle reasons /Psi Assault is top tier. Instead of having to build for actual softcap, you can build to 40% and rely on Destiny Barrier's low ebb of 5% to stay capped at all times.

Lore again really up to you. I tend not to cast the Lore pet as often as I should. I couldn't even tell you what Lore pet most of my characters have. 

on my mind/fire dom i’ve found the intuition radial paragon to be a great all rounder - 33% improved hold, dmg, def debuff and 20% range increase. very useful on a dom

went for incan destiny as i do a lot of speed runs, grouping up the team instantly is hugely helpful. insps are a better replacement for the other destiny powers in my opinion