Missions in TF Set to +0 When Someone Entered Before Leader Was in Zone

Apparition

Just led a Manticore TF tonight, set at +3 difficulty.  I went to Atlas Park to talk with Ms. Liberty, while everyone else on the team went to Kings Row for the "Rescue Councilman Burch" mission.  When I got to the mission, I noticed that it was set at +0, not +3.  All of the mobs were level 35, instead of 38.  Then for the final mission "Defeat Hopkins and his minions," someone else entered the mission before I managed to get to the zone.  When I entered, again it was set at +0, not +3, and all of the mobs were level 35, instead of 38.

So it seems that the bug fixed in Page Three was not entirely fixed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought you changed the difficulty for those 2 missions for some reason.  But i dont call it App-less park for no reason.  Of course someone else would get to the mission before u made it to that zone.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheZag said:

I thought you changed the difficulty for those 2 missions for some reason.  But i dont call it App-less park for no reason.  Of course someone else would get to the mission before u made it to that zone.

I kept getting attacked by Swarm in Crey's Folly, which kept interrupting Mission Transporter.  Took me about four tries for it to successfully go off. :classic_laugh:  By the time I got to Atlas Park, someone had already entered the mission.

And I would never, ever intentionally set a mission at +0 difficulty.  Too easy, and it bores me to tears. :classic_tongue:

Yep.  I think if you go back into the bug lists, that was noted to still be an issue after patch.    I hate leading teams right now because my system zones at sloth speeds, so rarely get to zone before someone goes in.

33 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

I guess they didn't fix this everywhere.

This used to plague the last mission of Market Crash, but it was fixed at some point.

I noticed the previous bug report was also about Manticore, but I have noted it a few times on other TFs.  Would have to see which ones it doesn't fail on.

I would start with a couple "Board Transit" ones.   Differentiate between the Board Transit ones that allow us to use Ouro, and those that don't.  (I think there are a couple others besides MC, but not sure)

• Thumbs Up 1