Story arc of the week

Ukase

I realize we already have weekly tfs, which are great for double merits and a notice. 

I was thinking though..what about some love for the other story arc content? 

When HC came up with some new arcs, they gave double merits, if I'm remembering correctly. Why not continue in this fashion? A lesser known contact that's unlockable, like 204 in Grandville (the Spider that tells you how much trust you have based on the Toxic Tarantulas you've defeated) might be one that a lot of folks aren't even aware of. 

I suspect there are more than a few contacts with story arcs that are off the beaten path that could lead folks to different parts of the game. 

Like Blue Cerulean on the Gold Side, etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 9

10 minutes ago, Ukase said:

like 204 in Grandville (the Spider that tells you how much trust you have based on the Toxic Tarantulas you've defeated)

I found that contact and went and killed all those spiders and i guess it doesnt give missions to a level 50.

249865951_download(2).jpeg.bc75cb51422dc6c3bb5a4eb69066a700.jpeg

• Like 1

I think a "Weekly Story Arc" or otherwise designating different arcs for bonus rewards is a great incentive for people to try new and different content.  I realize that coding it may be a pain.

OH!  What if we could have a highlight on a random Ouro Arc (like we have for the WSF in the LFG tab) and that arc gave some sort of bonus reward.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like it. 

Admittedly, on whatever week it picks To Save a Thousand Worlds, I'd have to really think about it. 

I always do that story arc once for any bluesider. 

But it goes on and on and on so long.... once might be enough, lol. (probably does not help that I am a map-clearing fool)

Still, plenty of weeks, I don't bother do a weekly task force, so, why not?

Edited by MTeague

I suppose i should have actually answered earlier as well.  A weekly story arc or even several would be ok with me.  Ive also wished that the signature story arcs would have 1 as a weekly as well.  Even if it just went straight down the list,  one signature story arc a week.