Building a Jedi

StriderIV

23 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

It's great.  Just be ready for constant lightsaber sounds when you run ITFs lol

It's been a long time since I applied that SFX mod.  I ended up rolling back from it because if I recall correctly, the lightsaber SFX persisted in other attack sets as well on other non-Jedi characters.  

• 2 weeks later

Yes, it functions with all Dual Blades as well, including any Katana's, Ninja Blades, and Dual Blades that an enemy may wield as well... 🙂

Add in the Star War's blaster sound effects for Dual Blasters, and you'll have an even better Star Wars time of it lol...

Peace...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TrelNargil said:

Yes, it functions with all Dual Blades as well, including any Katana's, Ninja Blades, and Dual Blades that an enemy may wield as well... 🙂

Add in the Star War's blaster sound effects for Dual Blasters, and you'll have an even better Star Wars time of it lol...

Peace...

Sounds amazing, just wish it worked on my Mac 😂

Placate --> These are not the droids you are looking for.

But don't take Presence Pool because that is the path to the dark side 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)