What are the best Lore pets for content Brutes?

BeornOTNS

So, for farming Brutes, I reckon that the Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally seems best, in that you have a Defiler that, while having no offensive capabilities, it cannot be touched and does a crap ton of defensive abilities.

But, for Brutes that are DPS or tanks in things like Incarnate Trials and/or other Content, which ones do you suggest?  I never really got into this way back in the day.

Thank you in advance,

~Beorn

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.

For my Spines Brute, I went Cimmerorans for their heavy single-target DPS - because the biggest struggle for my spiney is with single super-hard targets.

Ive been curious about using the Seers to get a Fortitude buff (I dont know the VALUE of the Fortitude Buff the seer casts - but its confirmed she will cast it on you - and if its Defender Fortitude, well, Katie-Bar-The-Door... 15% DEF to all types and positions, 31.25% Dam, 18.75% To-Hit, at least per Pines... jesus)

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Dude!  Seriously?!?  That would be awesome!  My favorite Brutes for end game content are XXX/Electric and Psionic and especially Toxic are their Achilles Heel.  Having an all-around defense that would help to curtail those nasty damage types would be great!  I am going to look  at this right now!

~B

Okay!  SO,

Imagine if you will, 2 Brutes running ALL OVER Paragon City.

ONE:  A Spines/Fire Brute with all the damage Incarnate powers, except for the Banished Pantheon untouchable, wreaking havoc and a near endless supply of endurance.

TWO: A Radiation/Electric Brute with Defensive/Resist Incarnate powers, and the Seer untouchable, ALSO with an inexhaustible endurance pool.

FOUR TYPES of constant PBAoE DOTS (spines/fire/radiation/electricity)!!!

These two running around just seem to obliterate!  I almost never have to use insps, and neither does my buddy.

Thank you again for the advice!

So - you have taken and used the seer since my last post?  I am a confuse.  *boggle*

If you do have her and are using her, could you double-check the numbers your getting off her buff for me and let me know?

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

So - you have taken and used the seer since my last post?  I am a confuse.  *boggle*

If you do have her and are using her, could you double-check the numbers your getting off her buff for me and let me know?

I have.  And, I will get the numbers for you ASAP.  I have LOTS of Alts and as such I can kind of pick and choose as I go, but tossing 60 Incarnate Threads from a new 50 is no small cost.  Let me go and see...

I have.  And, I will get the numbers for you ASAP.  I have LOTS of Alts and as such I can kind of pick and choose as I go, but tossing 60 Incarnate Threads from a new 50 is no small cost.  Let me go and see...

I figured test server once I thought about it - more impressed if its on live.  Im still working on incarnates and IOs for my only 50.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Don't the non-invulnerable Lore pets just get demolished in seconds in a +4/x8 farm mission?

I would think that the untouchable buff pets would be the more useful for farming +4/x8's since they can last their entire duration and buff you thus speeding up your farming in a more meaningful way.

For example, the Carnival Radial Super Ally summons forth a Dark Ring Mistress who fights (and likely dies very fast) and an untouchable Seneschal that has Cauterize and Forge from Thermal Radiation to buff your damage and to-hit as well as healing you if necessary.

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem

I summon my pets and lay down a Barrier Invocation.  They live just fine that way.  :)

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I went with the Cimerorans for the DPS as I read in another post, which I can't find at the moment, that they had the best damage output.  The post was very good with a tested chart of each Lore type and its abilities. 

I can attest that on a +4/8 farm, they die pretty quickly.  Even on a TF such as ITF, they don't last long in the AV fight either.  Rather disappointing as that's about the only time I could use the extra DPS.  I might have to try one of the other types that have untouchable characteristics to at least get some benefit out of them.