Crey's Folly

"Venice", the industrial area with a growing environmental consciousness, became "Crey's Folly" when the Rikti attacked and targeted a specific Crey facility spreading a green, hazy "element" across the zone.  The "Crey Cares" badge states that Crey is in the area, supposedly to provide clean-up for environmental reasons, but are actually looking for a way to collect the element that was spilled from their labs, concentrating it for unknown purposes.

Is there a mission story arc that fleshes out the tale of this mysterious element and what Crey intends with it?

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 3

From memory, the Blue Corporate Culture arc (which has nothing to do with chemical pollution) are the sets of missions that most bluntly tie Crey Corp with other groups found in the CF zone, and typically has several missions in that zone. Like many arcs of its era, it will send the player(s) to several other zones as well.

I have a small appreciation for the original Hazard Zones, but I always longed for some content that would better explain what is going on in them. Faultline is the obvious "best in class" example of a reworked original zone with not just its series of arcs but also a TF that ends up finishing in the zone. Boomtown at least has a spawnable GM,plus a random GM but otherwise there is no real story there (a few new missions not withstanding). Terra Volta remains a waste, and Eden is just a waypoint to more interesting content. I miss old Dark Astoria, but if the devs were going to sacrifice a zone to Incarnate content that was a better choice than Perez Park, IMO.

• Thumbs Up 3